Tuesday, July 26, 2011

God's gift to the fairer gender





Well, I'm an equal opportunity bloke, and there has been FAR too much stuff here appealing to males. Here is just a bit of a gander at the old feller, ready for action (You can see my right hand poised there, waiting to throttle the demon.

Now notice the shadow of the leaves dappling our Adonis. That's wot
makes it artistic, don't it? Without that, the wallopers would be in
here and cart all of us off as pervs and deviates. But that dappled
shadow, that's a sign of true art, innit? It's ever so tasteful. No
flies on that one. Could show that anywhere. Could put that on in
Buckingham Palace. On a screen twice the size of Godzilla. And no one would bat an eyelid

Lucien Freud did a lot worse. I'd rather see what
you just saw, than his "Benefits Supervisor spread out  like a
beached whale". Nope, not for me. Rather have a look at what was, and
still is, a very close friend to some of the world's most beautiful
women. And I possess (see above posts) a Purple Cock of Honour, with a
Raising the Bar distinction and Cum Shot mentioned in dispatches.
Services to the BEDouin it was, from Svetlana.
Myles (I think a cup of hot chocolate and off to bed now) Paulsen

No comments:

Post a Comment